Friday, April 08, 2005

Light Art... Suggestions?

Last night I was at The Door and we were having silent meditation and prayer when my mind started to wander into the realm of art projects... I started thinking about how I want to incorporate light into the next thing I work on. I envisioned large collages, on thick deep canvases where there are tiny holes cut in the surface for light to shine through from behind. I could rig up some white christmas lights behind there, or even mount a wall light behind it. Has anyone seen any larger mixed media 2-D works that incorporate light? I also don't want to start a fire if I am using various papers. Thoughts? Suggestions?

1 Comments:

Blogger Design Ministry said...

This photo reminded me of your idea. It's not excatly what you're thinking, but might give new meaning to "being light". I thought I'd post it anyway!

April 16, 2005 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home